2022.01.27 20:41 TGcom24news Ocean gin
Hi, I,m looking for a salty gin that taste like the Ocean. can you advise me something?
submitted by TGcom24news to Gin [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 Significant-Win-9493 She got cold and needed to climb in my jacket
2022.01.27 20:41 cerebrix New Mexico COVID-19 January 27th update: 5,179 new cases, totaling 465,244 | 7-Day positivity rate 29.9% | Thirty-four additional COVID-19 deaths | NMDOH
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 27, 2022 New Mexico COVID-19 update: 5,179 new cases, totaling 465,244 Thirty-four additional COVID-19 deaths, 7-Day positivity rate 29.9% SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials on Thursday announced 5,179 additional COVID-19 cases. Per the state Department of Health, the most recent cases are:
- 1296 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 198 new cases in Chaves County
- 42 new cases in Cibola County
- 12 new cases in Colfax County
- 107 new cases in Curry County
- 1 new case in De Baca County
- 999 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 140 new cases in Eddy County
- 46 new cases in Grant County
- 15 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 8 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 63 new cases in Lea County
- 53 new cases in Lincoln County
- 32 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 118 new cases in Luna County
- 297 new cases in McKinley County
- 20 new cases in Mora County
- 96 new cases in Otero County
- 17 new cases in Quay County
- 114 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 13 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 345 new cases in Sandoval County
- 484 new cases in San Juan County
- 87 new cases in San Miguel County
- 230 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 14 new cases in Sierra County
- 43 new cases in Socorro County
- 49 new cases in Taos County
- 14 new cases in Torrance County
- 12 new cases in Union County
- 208 new cases in Valencia County
- 3 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Northwest New Mexico Correctional Center in Cibola County
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Western New Mexico Correctional Facility in Cibola County
The Department of Health on Thursday reported thirty-four additional deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19: Nineteen recent deaths:
- A female in her 50s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 60s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 60s from Catron County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from Curry County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 80s from Doña Ana County. The individual had underlying conditions and was a resident of the Good Samaritan Society facility in Las Cruces.
- A male in his 80s from Otero County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 60s from Rio Arriba County.
- A male in his 50s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 60s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A second female in her 60s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 80s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 70s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Sierra County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Socorro County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 90s from Socorro County. The individual had underlying conditions.
Fifteen* deaths > 30 days:
- A male in his 30s from Bernalillo County.
- A male in his 60s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A second male in his 60s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual had underlying conditions and was a resident of the Sandia View Cottonwood Assisted Living Facility.
- A male in his 50s from Colfax County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from Curry County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 50s from Doña Ana County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 90s from Doña Ana County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 30s from Lea County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 70s from Lea County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 70s from Sandoval County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 50s from San Juan County.
- A male in his 90s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 50s from Santa Fe County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 6,391.*COVID related deaths are reported when a death certificate has been issued and some death certificates are delayed due to insufficient information.The ten ZIP codes across the state with the most COVID-19 cases on Thursday, Jan. 27 are:
- 87401 - 197
- 87121 - 184
- 88011 - 167
- 88012 - 160
- 88001 - 158
- 87114 - 153
- 87144 - 133
- 87124 - 130
- 88005 - 128
- 87031 - 118
Daily case counts and test numbers are raw data based on information the state receives today - meaning data that has not yet been scrutinized to identify potential duplicates or late-arriving positives or negatives. Including the above newly reported cases, New Mexico has now had a total of 465,244 COVID-19 cases:
- Bernalillo County: 132,156
- Catron County: 375
- Chaves County: 19,831
- Cibola County: 6,049
- Colfax County: 2,190
- Curry County: 11,482
- De Baca County: 517
- Doña Ana County: 56,031
- Eddy County: 15,729
- Grant County: 5,719
- Guadalupe County: 952
- Harding County: 68
- Hidalgo County: 959
- Lea County: 18,309
- Lincoln County: 4,742
- Los Alamos County: 2,237
- Luna County: 6,025
- McKinley County: 23,201
- Mora County: 648
- Otero County: 11,784
- Quay County: 1,875
- Rio Arriba County: 8,819
- Roosevelt County: 4,377
- Sandoval County: 29,572
- San Juan County: 36,157
- San Miguel County: 5,023
- Santa Fe County: 25,017
- Sierra County: 1,818
- Socorro County: 3,384
- Taos County: 4,664
- Torrance County: 2,412
- Union County: 699
- Valencia County: 16,598
County totals are subject to change upon further investigation and determination of residency of individuals positive for COVID-19. The Department of Health currently reports the following numbers of COVID-19 cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the following facilities:
- Cibola County Correctional Center: 537
- Otero County Federal Prison Facility: 603
- Otero County Processing Center: 808
- Torrance County Detention Facility: 385
The Department of Health currently reports the following numbers of COVID-19 cases among individuals held by the New Mexico Corrections Department at the following facilities:
- Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County: 410
- Guadalupe County Correctional Facility: 259
- Lea County Correctional Facility: 792
- Northeast New Mexico Correctional Facility in Union County: 215
- Northwest New Mexico Correctional Center in Cibola County: 142
- Otero County Prison Facility: 573
- Penitentiary of New Mexico in Santa Fe County: 254
- Roswell Correctional Center: 236
- Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility in Doña Ana County: 252
- Springer Correctional Center in Colfax County: 271
- Western New Mexico Correctional Facility in Cibola County: 88
As of today, there are 713 individuals hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19. This number may include individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 out of state but are currently hospitalized in New Mexico. This number does not include New Mexicans who tested positive for COVID-19 and may have been transferred to a hospital out of state. As of today, there are 334,988 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health. The Department of Health has identified at least one positive COVID-19 case in residents and/or staff in the past 28 days at the following long-term care facilities:
- A Love for Life (Alcazar St), Albuquerque
- Advanced Health Care of Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Grand Senior Living, Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehab
- Amaran Assisted Living, Albuquerque
- American Heritage Home, Albuquerque
- Angel Wings Assisted Living Home Care, Albuquerque
- Arbors of Del Rey, Las Cruces
- Artesia Healthcare and rehab (San Pedro Nursing), Artesia
- Aspen Ridge Assisted Living, Los Alamos
- Atria Vista Del Rio (Morada), Albuquerque
- Avamere at Fiesta Park, Albuquerque
- Aztec Healthcare, Aztec
- Bear Canyon Rehab, Albuquerque
- Bee Hive Homes Of Edgewood, Edgewood
- Beehive Homes of Rio Rancho II, Rio Rancho
- Beehive Homes of San Pedro, Albuquerque
- Beehive Homes, Clovis
- Beehive Homes, Deming
- Beehive Homes, Farmington
- Beehive Homes, Gallup
- Beehive Homes, Roswell
- Belen Meadows
- Blue Horizon Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Brookdale Santa Fe
- Brookdale Valencia, Albuquerque
- Calibre Sagecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Las Cruces
- Camino Retirement Homes, Albuquerque
- Camino Healthcare (now called Odelia Healthcare), ABQ
- Casa Arena Blanca Nursing Center, Alamogordo
- Casa Bella Residential Care, Las Cruces
- Casa De Carino, Albuquerque
- Casa de Oro Center, Las Cruces
- Casa de Palomas, Albuquerque
- Casa de Paz, Rio Rancho
- Casa Del Sol Center, Las Cruces
- Casa Maria, Roswell
- Casa Real Genesis, Santa Fe
- Casa Sandia, Albuquerque
- Cedar Ridge Inn, Farmington
- Clayton Nursing and Rehab (Genesis)
- Clovis Healthcare and rehab, Clovis
- Colfax Long Term Care Center, Springer
- Desert Peaks Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Desert Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation, Hobbs
- El Castillo Retirement, Santa Fe
- Elmcroft of Quintessence, Albuquerque
- Fairwinds Assisted Living, Rio Rancho
- Fort Bayard Medical Center
- Genesis Rio Rancho Center
- Genesis San Juan Center, Farmington
- Genesis Silver City Care Center, Silver City
- Good Life Senior living & Memory Care, Los Lunas
- Good Life Senior Living And Memory Care, Artesia
- Good Life Senior Living, Carlsbad
- Good Samaritan Betty Dare, Alamogordo
- Good Samaritan Manzano Del Sol Nursing
- Good Samaritan, Las Cruces
- Good Samaritan, Socorro
- Kingston Residence of Santa Fe
- La Posada Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Ladera Center Genesis, Albuquerque
- Laguna Rainbow Care, Casa Blanca
- Lakeview Christian Home, Carlsbad
- Landmark Desert Gardens Assisted Living, Hobbs
- Las Palomas Genesis, Albuquerque
- Life Care Farmington
- LifeSpire Assisted Living of North ABQ Acres, Albuquerque
- LifeSpire Assisted Living , Albuquerque (High Assets Way)
- LifeSpire Assisted Living, Rio Rancho
- Little Roses Home of the SW, Albuquerque
- Little Sisters of the Poor, Gallup
- Los Amigos
- McKinley Care Center, Gallup
- Meadows Home, NM Behavioral Health Institute, Las Vegas
- Mimbres Nursing Home, Deming
- Miners Colfax Medical Center, Raton
- Mission Arch Center (Roswell)
- MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care, Rio Rancho
- Morningstar Of Albuquerque, Albuquerque
- Morningstar Memory Care at Northridge, Albuquerque
- Namaste House Assisted Living, Farmington
- NM State Veterans Home, TorC
- Pacifica Senior Living, Santa Fe
- Palmilla Senior Living, Albuquerque
- Princeton Place, Albuquerque
- Ravenna assisted living, Albuquerque
- Retirement Ranches-Clovis
- Retreat Healthcare, Rio Rancho Retreat Gardens, Retreat Villas
- Sandia Ridge Genesis, Albuquerque
- Sandia View Spain Assisted Living Albuquerque
- Santa Clara Assisted Living, Santa Clara
- Santa Fe Care Center, Santa Fe
- Senior Living Systems, Los Lunas
- Shady Pines Assisted Living, Albuquerque
- Sierra Healthcare Center, TorC
- Singing Arrow Manor, Albuquerque
- Skies Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center Genesis, Albuquerque
- Sombrillo Nursing & Rehabilitation, Los Alamos
- South Valley Care Center, Albuquerque
- Spanish Trails Rehabilitation Suites, Albuquerque
- St Anthony's Healthcare, Clovis
- Sunny Day Assisted Living, Gallup
- Sunset Villa Nursing home, Roswell
- Sunshine Assisted Living, Tucumcari
- Taos Living Center, Taos
- The Bridge of Farmington, Farmington
- The Montebello on Academy, Albuquerque
- The Montecito, Santa Fe
- The Rehab Center of Albuquerque
- The Rio Las Estancias, Albuquerque
- The Suites Rio Vista, Rio Rancho
- The Watermark at Cherry Hills, Albuquerque
- The Woodmark at Uptown, Albuquerque
- UpTown Genesis, Albuquerque
- Vecino Sanos Assisted Living (Los Amigos AL), Santa Rosa
- Vida Encantada Nursing & Rehab, Las Vegas
- Village at Northrise - Morning Side, Las Cruces
- Village at Northrise - Desert Willow II Memory care, Las Cruces
- Village at Northrise - Desert Willow I Nursing, Las Cruces
- Welbrook Senior Living, Las Cruces (Now called Las Cruces Post Acute and Rehabilitation Center of Cascadia)
- Westwind House Assisted Living, Albuquerque
- Wheatfields Senior Living, Clovis
The New Mexico Department of Health has active investigations into the positive patients, which includes contact-tracing and swabs of symptomatic individuals who have had contact with the positive cases. Every New Mexican must work together to stem the spread of COVID-19. Wear a mask when in public and around others. If you are sick, stay home as much as possible.
New Mexicans who report symptoms of COVID-19 infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or loss of taste or smell should call their health care provider or the NMDOH COVID-19 hotline immediately (1-855-600-3453). The Department of Health strongly encourages the following groups to get tested:
- Symptomatic people displaying the COVID-19 symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or loss of taste or smell;
- Asymptomatic people who are close contacts or household members of people in their infectious period who have already tested positive for the coronavirus;
- Asymptomatic people who live or work in congregate settings such as long-term care facilities and group homes;
- Patients who are scheduled for surgery and whose provider has advised them to get tested before the procedure.
New Mexicans who have non-health-related questions or concerns can also call 833-551-0518 or visit newmexico.gov
, which is being updated regularly as a one-stop source for information for families, workers and others affected by and seeking more information about COVID-19.###NMDOH
submitted by cerebrix
to coronavirusnewmexico [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 ccosta12 I just realized the Torries are not so bad...anyone want to fill me in?
submitted by ccosta12 to Scotland [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 cherry-pick-me [UK only] GoHenry - FREE £20 - no ID or purchase needed [EASY & QUICK Offer]
GoHenry is an app which comes with a debit card for parents to give to their child/children.
GoHenry aim to help parents educate their kids with money and become responsible with their money.
In theory, this should only work if you have a child.
But GoHenry are sweet, and we get credit even if some of us do not have children - just "create" one.
GoHenry’s current Promotion will give new customers £20 (awarded in "your parent balance" in the app).
No ID or purchase required. No credit check.
1. Sign up using my referral link:
GoHenry referral - click and sign up for £20 for free
2. Order a debit card - select the FREE option for the debit card
Select their standard, classic, RED card which is FREE. For all others you will pay, unless there is a promotion like they had a few weeks ago with the Spiderman design and that was also free.
3. Top-up your GoHenry account with £20
4. Activate your GoHenry card (mine took 2 or 3 days, got delivered on a Saturday)
5. Your £20 will be automatically added to the parent’s balance
6. You can then withdraw money from the card at the ATM or just use it to pay for your purchases/shopping.
Invite your friends to GoHenry and get £20 each!
First month is free, but after first 30 days the card comes with a £2.99 fee. So, either cancel the card or continue referring people and that in effect will pay for the fee.
submitted by cherry-pick-me to referralcodeshub [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 justwantagoodday Why don't they make fine point fiber tipped active styluses anymore?
This is a real question, not just a complaint. I'm looking to replace mine and can only find Lynktec styluses like this, where they used to be easily purchased (in the US). Lynktec aren't magnetic so for the iPad, they're not great. And, they're too expensive.
Do small fiber tips scratch screens?
There's so much smoother than the plastic ones like on my apple pencil. No matter how clean my screen is, I can't stand the friction.
submitted by justwantagoodday to stylus [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 YourDadsReddit69 Damn lol
2022.01.27 20:41 lioue-dean61 White summer oyster found 8/3/21
submitted by lioue-dean61 to foraging [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 Tynan_Chapatte Drawing of Baiken from the Guilty Gear Series.
submitted by Tynan_Chapatte to DigitalArt [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 NorthPoleEwok M21 Do I fit in here?
2022.01.27 20:41 parsteel Considering the job
I’ve been thinking about working at Amazon I’ve heard a lot of horrible things but also a lot of good things does anyone know about the facility in university park Illinois
submitted by parsteel to AmazonWarehouse [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 Straight-Source5066 212m in 24 seconds what would 200 be around?
so we ran 24 second runs today and i got to 212m about what time would you say my 200 would be?
submitted by Straight-Source5066 to trackandfield [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 axidentalaeronautic Having an issue with emailing books. Will provide text plus pic of error message. Does anyone here know what’s going wrong here?
Imgur to pic of screen: link
Text: ImportError:cannot import name "select_recipients' from "'calibre.gui2.email' (C:\Program Files (×86) \ Calibre2\app\bin\python- lib.bypy.frozen\calibre\gui2\email.pyc) calibre 5.35 embedded-python: True is64bit: False Windows-10-10.0.19041 Windows (32bit", 'WindowsPE') 32bit process running on 64bit windows ("Windows', '10' '10.0.19041*) Python 3.8.5 Windows: (10', '10.0.19041 , ", 'Multiprocessor Free") Interface language: None Traceback (most recent call last): File "calibre\gui2 \device.py", line 1299, in dispatch sync event ImportError: cannot import name 'select recipients' from 'calibre.guiz.email'(C: \Program Files (×86) \Calibre2\app\bin\python- lib.bypy.frozen\calibre\gui2\email.pyc)
submitted by axidentalaeronautic to Calibre [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 andresjsalazar Maus Banned???? WTF!
2022.01.27 20:41 BartenderNL I wrote a script that lets twitch chat talk directly to Replika (humanoid AI) but had to delete it after she became racist. (Yes same guy from tagthatswag)
2022.01.27 20:41 NewsElfForEnterprise Peacock reveals its strategy for winning subscribers: spend, spend, spend
2022.01.27 20:41 Mrsanx Just got him today! Would love some tips and tricks on these adorable breeds!
2022.01.27 20:41 HonestlyUpset Living a loner’s life
No meaningful friendships, never been in a relationship. Every social interaction of mine is superficial. I can’t let my walls down and let love in, not that anyone cares enough to love me. It never gets better, and at this point my depression is too far gone that things can’t change.
The smallest tasks seem impossible and I can’t get out of bed. I don’t want to do anything, can’t imagine having ambitions or hobbies.
My perception is distorted and I’m constantly having flashbacks to each and every awkward social interaction and feeling incredibly guilty. I feel unworthy of life or attention but I just wanna be seen for once. I’m always extremely lonely and I can’t take it.
I’m broken and I can’t even console myself. I have no self-compassion, my thoughts are so cruel and I’m doing this to myself. I grew up with a narcissist parent and now I’m that cruel to my own self. That’s a bully you can’t escape; one that’s in your own head.
It doesn’t get better it never does. I’m 17 and I first wrote a suicide note at the age of 7 sooo I’ve felt this way for a while now. It’s not sadness, it’s deep despair. There’s no hope in conventional mental health treatment. I’ve never truly gotten better. It’s sad bc I try to convince myself that life is improving but fuck no. I’ve learned a lot of philosophical lessons that I thought would solve my problems but yet I’m gonna keep feeling like shit bc depression is like my resting state.
submitted by HonestlyUpset to lonely [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 ATLSkater1 100M shoe question
Has anyone switched out shoes at the 50 mile mark or anytime in between for different stack height? I'm considering Altra 0 mm drop and then Hoka speed goat. Was curious if that helped work different muscles or if it's just mental.... Guess it's personal preference, but if anyone has insight it would be appreciated!
submitted by ATLSkater1 to ultrarunning [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 RepresentativeTop482 Self Re-feeding...?
Hello! I am 17 years old and genuinely blocked off from medical intervention, so that is not an option. Please only tips for doing the re-feeding process by myself/with friends/boyfriend/whatever. It's important that I make my current state known: My bmi is 13.7 and for the past year I've been eating 500 cals every other day, those in between days being nothing. So like: 0, 500, 0, 500, 0,,, yeah. Sometimes 0 goes on several days. I think I'm at risk for re-feeding syndrome and medical oversight is stressed greatly but I don't have that and I really want to get better for my loved ones. Ty!
submitted by RepresentativeTop482 to eating_disorders [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 Shagged_Willy Playing against bots really is special…
2022.01.27 20:41 robdetriii Sorry in advance - recourse for other people ruining a cinema experience/film?
Went to watch Scream today at a local Odeon (UK) and there were 7 others in the cinema watching too, well actually there were 6 until one guy walked in holding a drink half way through the first scene shouting “im f—kng sorry” and spilled his drink down the stairs. All whilst his friends shouted at him and laughed. Anyway long story short every single scene where anything remotely not even interesting happened the 3 of them would shout and scream, swearing and whatnot. I turned and asked them to shut up in the politest rudest way possible (if you get me) and they genuinely did for about 10 minutes and then the screaming and shouting started again. Someone else went and told a maybe 16/17 year old staff member who poked their head in briefly and then left? The film was cliché uncreative and awful without the disturbance but they made the viewing experience dreadful and had us on edge as they were clearly under the influence of something.
Anyway, shall i just stick that in an email to a complaints department or not bother? Never had this happen before & hope this is the right place to ask.
submitted by robdetriii to movies [link] [comments]
2022.01.27 20:41 Legend22401 That's a fun way to open that...
2022.01.27 20:41 Flaquid I GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON
2022.01.27 20:41 NotMyAlt-PinkySwear Been on 50MG for 6 months , my new Dr has upped me to 100MG which I feel is the right decision as the stuff has been life changing for me but is it normal to wake up feeling like you're on a comedown from ecstasy/MDMA?
Now I havnt had drugs in 9 years and live that sober life , on the 50mg I had few side effects but since upping to 100MG , I feel like I've had a night on the disco biscuits, wake up with dry mouth , feeling hungover and like I have a tingling sensation over the top of my head, my brain feels rattled , I take my pill and in about an hour I'm relatively ok, slight confusion , bit of a brain tingle and forgetfulness but mostly ok. Today is day 4 of the increased dose and I'm going to power through it but I was just wondering if anyone here has had a similar experience from dosage increase ?
submitted by NotMyAlt-PinkySwear to zoloft [link] [comments]